Wednesday 6 August 2008

Were On The Move!!

Well its looking pretty official at this end... We are on the move!!

We are relocating to Orange NSW so there are some big changes in store for our family. The kids will see the school year out as hubby is able to go before us, staying with relatives!! Lots to do here to prepare the house for sale and the all important question - To Build? To Buy. Definately don't want to rent, far too expensive in this town.

In other news I have been busy in the last 24hrs sewing 60 camoflauge print bandannas for kids church... Started a new project about 2 weeks ago (as if I need another), colours are slightly different to the packet. Not quite so pink!



I have been inpsired over and over by my favourite blogs and finding more by the day, think I will have to set myself a challenge to complete some things and not let the move consume me!!!

Stitching and the Olympics sounds good but even better is stitching and Gilmore Girls season 6 & 7. Had some hand sewing to do today and planned to start watching and remembered the DVD player decided to quit on us this week - will definately have to sort this one out and soon.

I am heading off to Melbourne in 1mth & 4 days with three of my fav people, can't wait. No reason for the visit just felt like it... Look Out Melbourne here we come!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not far from me at all. You'll need your winter woolies when you move. Bloom lives there too.
http://bloomandblossom.blogspot.com
Good luck with the packing and moving. Hope to hear more soon.

Katrina said...

I love moving! Although I will probvably be stuck in Wagga for the rest of my life haha. Good luck with it all. Can't wait to hear whether you buy or build :)

Kellie said...

I don't envy you with your move I hate to pack ... my cupboards are far too scary!!!! What do you mean as if you needed another project ... of courseyou needed another project!!!! My motto is that you can never have too many things in progress at the one time! I hope you have fun in my town next month!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Good luck with the move! Sewing and Gimore Girls - a winning combination :)

Kate said...

Good luckwith the move - I am frekaing out and we are only going up the road!