Monday 11 August 2008

Monday Magic

How cute are these backgrounds!! Am loving them definately makes life simple, hope you enjoy them too.

I haven't been very productive lately, still researching houses... Can't believe how small some bedrooms are. Will just have too keep looking until I find the right one.

I was able to check out some great shops today, Borders, Kikki K and another stationary shop sooo cute. Will definately have to go back and spend some more time there. Wanted to pick up my second block for my songbirds quilt but they were not available so hopefully later in the week. With the relocation (even if not for a while) and all that goes with it I would like to get on top of my quilting.

9 comments:

Kellie said...

Hi Pennie! Ho is the house hunting going? Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my sewing room!

Leisa said...

Hi Pennie, It's always lovely to hear from a new blog friend. thank you for stopping by Eleanor and Ruby. I hope you visit again soon. Leisa

Kate said...

Hi Pennie

I tried to respond to the comment you left on my blog, but there was no email address. What I wanted to say was, I first saw the Amitie quilt in a Better Homes and Gardens magazine earlier in the year; unfortunately so did everyone else! I had to wait for them to be able get more fabric before I could buy the kit. They do say that all good things come to those that wait, so I hope you can get one eventually! Now I just need to work out how to quilt it; I like the pattern on the shop quilt, but I havent been able to find a stencil like it, and Im not so good at drawing....

Cheers
Kate

Tamara said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good luck with the house hunting (new or old). I must say it is a job I love and pouring through plans is so exciting. My imagination runs wild.

Chookyblue...... said...

wished we met in the incubator.........I was hanging around there for 2.5 days

Bloom said...

Hi Pennie! How is life in sunny Orange! NOT! How cold is it? Could you send me your email address so I can 'talk' to you better, rather than through your blog? Best wishes, Ros.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Hope your move has gone smoothly! Thanks for stopping by:)

Katrina said...

I love to change my background up a bit too! Glad the move went well. I used to go to school in Bathurst, so used to pop over to Orange now and then. Was a naughty girl and had my first cigarette in a nightclub in Orange when I was 18 (don't smoke now thank god) ha!

Jodie said...

How's Orange going??
I bet it's very different to the Hunter Valley..
I hope the house hunting is going well..

Hugs - Jodie :)