Friday 18 July 2008



Wow, the holidays are disappearing so quickly. The kids were able to play in the snow during our recent visit to Orange, it was great to see the younger two experiencing something new - even if they were in their PJ's still!!

Not much happening on the creative front, but I am liking the idea of 'blog ready' so have taken photos of my I Remember quilt. It still needs a little more applique on the around the outside and of course backing.

I think I have gathered just about all the fabrics for my black/red/white quilt and hope to make a start on it soon. Have also purchased this cute apron pattern, couldn't resist it, now to find the time.

We are having a quiet day at home today, catching up on washing, playing monopoly (electronic) and hopefully doing some creating. Hope you all have a lovely weekend...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, don't tell me we had snow so close to home as my daughter wanted me to drive her there just so she could see it.....
Maybe one day but then I was an adult when I saw snow for the first time. She'll have to wait.

Helen said...

Snow?? Whats that? LOL Love the black and white fabrics you have selected for your next quilt! Stunning!

Gaye said...

hi, I'm checking out other Hunter Valley blog sites. I'm into creative stuff too, but not sewing at the moment. I just completed my first scrapbooking project and it was great fun.

Your quilting looks lovely.

Cheers
Gaye

Katrina said...

Hi Pennie, thanks for stopping by my blog. Where are you thinking of building? I have all the plans across the table and will be making a decision tonight with my husband - so hopefully then it game on! I have added you to my fav's too :)