Wednesday 9 January 2008

New Year, New Post!!!










I am so slack at posting, it is my desire to make more of an effort. Even if it is only to get my thoughts down and I am the only one who reads it...

We have survived the festive season. A little different this year, off we all went to Coolangatta to enjoy the sun, sand , surf and theme parks. Too bad it was cyclonic weather, the beach was closed for days and the fireworks were cancelled. We made the most of it anyway...

The beginning of this year has already bought with it new beginnings, life will be taking on a new direction. I am looking forward to being more creative this year and of course finishing off lots of projects. Just need to finish unpacking nd tiday up so that I can be creative.

In the meantime I will enjoy spending some valuable time with my children before they return to school in 3 weeks and of course spending time with family and friends.

Happy New Year to you all, may it bring you your hearts desires...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. If you download the free photo program called Google Picasa it is the easiest photo program to use and has great features. From this you find the button for making a focal b/w photo like I did with the bikini and the uno on my post. Have fun.

Jodie said...

Thanks for popping by and commenting on my blog!!! Can't wait to see some of your finished craft projects this year...

Jodie

Unknown said...

Hi Pennie, thanks for popping in and commenting on my new blog - just wondering how you found me? As a new business its exciting to see someone I don't think I know - or do I know you and just don't recognise the name?
Nat :)

Chrissy said...

Thanks so much Pennie for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog. :-) I hope this year so far has been truly fabulous for you and your family.

Chrissy x

Sarah said...

Come on Pennie I don't see much blogging going on here!! Hope you get to the Sydney Show in June!!

Katrina Chambers said...

Hi Pennie, thanks for visiting my blog! I am popping back to finish reading yours in a minute. The post that you were viewing showed my 'red' lounge room. I didn't build this house so am not positive on the feature wall colour. However, I can tell you the 3 other walls in the room are Dulux Antique White USA. The rest of my house is Dulux Warm Neutral. I am positive though that the brown feature wall is Dulux and is somewhere in the same family as the Warm Neutral colour. I am just not sure of the name! I am sure you will see something similar if you looked at Dulux Paint charts. It is quite dark brown and looks great with the white contrast.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!